Within Settings, you will have six sections labeled General, Departments, Locations, Geo Locations, Privileges, and Administrators.
The General category will let you customize a few different options chosen from the left side.
Within the Company option you can edit:
- Company Alias
- Company Name
- How to show usernames
- Your Company logo
Within the Readers option you can edit:
- What the default scanner is (by default it should be set to Xenio)
- The card type format (decimal/hexadecimal)
- If it is set to Decimal you can remove Compatibility Mode and edit the format length and card length.
Within Color Theme you can edit:
- You can choose one of the predefined color schemes for your portal.
Within Upgrade License you can view:
- Your product key
- How many users you currently have
- Options to upgrade your license type if it is available.
Within Billing you can view:
- Your billing information
Within Technical Support you can:
- See the last time technical support was given access.
- Allow a technician to provide remote support.
In Departments, you can create, edit and delete departments. Creating a department is a quick task, to do so follow the instructions below.
- Click on Create Department in the upper right corner.
- Once prompted enter an alphanumeric department code (do not use zeros before your department code) and the department name and click Create.
To edit a department select it from the column on the left and type over the original department name then click save.
To delete a department select it from the column on the left and click on the trash icon, keep in mind all users within the department must be removed first.
With our Locations menu, you have the option to add, edit, and delete locations. To create a new location follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Create Company Location option in the far right corner.
- You will be prompted to enter the Location Code, Name, Time Zone, and optional predefined Geo Location.
To edit a location’s information select it from the column on the left and edit one of the fields, then click Save.
To delete a location select it from the column on the left and click on the trash icon, keep in mind all devices and users within the location must be removed first.
Geo Locations is our unique way for you to control from where your users are able to access the mobile application. You can predefine specific locations, as well as delete and edit them. To add a Geo Location follow the directions below.
- Use the search option in the center to find the location you want to set.
- Once you find the address click on the plus icon to pull up a list of potential results.
- After you select the proper address locate the icon on the map and click on it.
- A new window will open that will allow you to enter a name for the location and to set the radius, in feet. Here you can update the information as well as delete it if you want.
You can also select a location from the column on the left and click on the trash icon to delete it, and confirm it on the following prompt.
Once all changes are complete make sure to click on the Save Changes icon.
Privileges are our way for you to take or give control to specific users. You can custom tailor groups to grant these privileges to groups of users. To define these privilege groups follow the instructions below.
- You will find the Create Privilege Group option on the top right side.
- Enter a name and description for your Privilege Group.
- In section 3 you will be able to edit what options this group will have access to.
- By clicking the arrow indicator on the left of each category you can filter through different sections and provide View, Add, Edit, and Delete abilities for most sections of the software.
Once completed click on Create. You can also select a Privilege Group already created from the column on the left and editing your desired sections, then once completed remember to click Save.
To delete a Privilege Group select it from the column on the left and click on the trash icon, keep in mind all devices and users within the location must be removed first.