Creating a Trigger and Action can be as simple or as complex as you would like. Navigate to Dashboard section and you will see Trigger and Actions within it. To find out more about what each Trigger and Action means click here.
There are 7 steps used to create each rule, and a confirmation is needed for each step, by clicking the Next.
- Select an event from the drop-down, then click Next.
- Select which user (or all users), will trigger this rule, then click Next.
- Select which door (or all doors), will trigger this rule, then click Next.
- Select the time range applicable to this rule, then click Next.
- Select which users will be notified and how (text, email, or both).
- Select the doors where you would like the action to take place and the action type.
- Final step. Name the rule, confirm activation, then click Finish.