The Users section in the main menu bar is broken up into five sections; General, Personal, Door Permissions, Biometric Data, and Access Level. Each one will let you edit different parts of the user profile. They will be explained in more detail below. To create a new user go here.
Inside the General tab you will have the ability to select a user and upload a photo for them, as well as edit their basic information such as:
- Personal Identification
- Proximity Card
- Hire Date
- Inactive Date
- Termination Date
The one section you cannot edit is the User ID number, which is a unique identifier for the user.
Always remember to click on Save once changes are made to make sure you don’t lose them.
Inside the Personal tab you will be able to select a user and edit their personal information, such as:
- Full Address
- Home/Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Emergency Contact Information
Within the Door Permissions tab you can use the check boxes to give users different abilities, such as;
- Access to Open Doors
- Access on holidays
- Access to the mobile application
- Ability to manage doors
- Mobile access by specific Geo Locations, click here to learn more about Geo Locations
- Which mobile devices can have access through the application, click here to learn more
The Access Level tab lets you edit a users permissions and access. You can edit a user’s:
- Privilege Type (for more on Privilege Groups click here)