Creating a user is quick and simple, you can edit all fields after a user is created with the exception of the user ID number. Once a user is created it can not be deleted for reporting and security purposes. To create a user follow the steps below.
1. Select User from the top menu.
2. Click on the Create User button on the right corner.
3. The following window will appear:
4. Enter the Employee Name.
5. Enter the User ID Number, this is a 1-8 digit number used as the unique identifier for the user.
6. Select the Company Location the user belongs to.
7. Select the Department the user belongs to.
8. Enter the Door Permission as follows:
- Checkmark Access to Open Doors if you want to allow the user to open the doors assigned to him/her.
- Checkmark Holiday if you want the user to have access on holidays.
- Click here to learn on how to set up holidays.
9. Click Create to add the new user.
Now that you have created new users its time to grant them access. To create an Access Group click here.